Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New fabric!

We received an especially Spring-y and gorgeous shipment of fabric yesterday. I am ready to sew for summer after seeing these.

Here we have Dena Designs Sashi print. Great colors!
And the (long awaited) Jay McCarroll Raise the Roof in green. This, like his other Habitat fabric is perfect!
And now we get to the linens. I hadn't touched the Free Spirit linens before, but I'm so glad I ordered them. They feel so soft, and the colors are amazing.

Here is a nice Valorie Wells linen print. Perfect for a summer dress, don't you think?
And the linen solids! Turquoise, blush and butter. Last night E and I were just itching to get started on some linen projects, but have too many going right now. Maybe I can squeeze something in before this weekend, but I'm not committing.



No comments: